Monday 10 June 2013

Chloé Fall/Winter 2013


This will be the first in a serious of fall season wrap up / get the look posts. Since I browse fashion shows with an Etsy / Svpply tab open at all times I thought I may as well share them with you, because it means if you buy these pieces, its stops me from doing so and my credit card will thank you.

Unlike many other high end brands that do "simple", I would actually save up for an investment piece by Chloé (except a handbag because I cannot be trusted with expensive things that aren't attached to my body in some way - I will leave it on a plane or at some bar and I will cry). This is because they do it so mind-blowingly well - the perfect balance of feminine and masculine, old and young.

While I wait for enough pennies to roll into my savings, here's what Etsy is tempting me with:



x

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I might have to go grab that polka dot blouse and leather skirt. Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete